Spring has sprung! It’s time to get outside and enjoy every minute of the perfect, sunny, crisp, cool, gorgeous weather!
Sometimes we need an excuse to get outside, and I totally get that. Here are five perfect ways to get outside and soak up the sun:
- Take a walk – walking relieves stress, burns fat, relaxes your mind, and…added bonus!…gets you outdoors! Go for it!
- Read – I love, love, love to read outside! Go outside with a great book and totally relax in the sun. This is probably the best outdoor activity!
- BBQ – what’s better than throwing a barbecue for you and your friends? Food, drinks, and time outside…what’s not to love?!
- Go for a hike – going on a hike is great exercise and also a perfect way to take your workout outdoors. You can also work out outside by going from a run or doing yoga in your yard or on your porch.
- Head to the beach – even though it may not be warm enough yet for a full-on beach day, you can still head down there for a picnic or take a walk and enjoy the fresh air.
It’s always good to break out of the indoors after a long winter and enjoy the change in seasons. Put on your flip flops and sunnies and enjoy the beautiful spring as much as you can!