Rabbit rabbit! Happy May!
It’s May and with that comes so many exciting things. It is also a time of a lot of change (and in a way, anxiety) for me. But, I am also looking forward to so many thing in this awesome month. Here is what I’m most excited for:
- Graduation! – so bittersweet, but definitely something to be celebrated!
- Being home – love my home, my family, the people that being home means I get to be with, and the memories made here. So, so excited for this!
- Summer apparel – goodbye jackets, scarves, and moccasins…hello Lilly, Jacks, and seer sucker!
- Enjoying the season – beautiful weather, beautiful flower, time on the boat under the sun…a tan on my skin. What’s not to love?
- Memorial Day – a great holiday filled with barbecues, American Flag baked goods (made by me!), friends, family, lots of fun, and all things America. In a word: perfect.
What are you looking forward to this month? Let’s make it a great one!