Going to the beach is so much fun, and one of my favorite things to do, but if you forget the essentials you’ll regret it! There are just certain things you can’t go to the beach without.
When I pack my (of course adorable) beach bag I am always sure to be prepared for a long day of fun in the sun. Here are my must-haves:
- Portable speakers – I love these Lilly speakers for the beach! All you have to do is plug in your iPhone and you can rock out in the sand! They’re really small and super convenient.
- Sunglasses – have you ever tried reading at the beach without sunglasses?! Major mistake to forget them! You’ll get quite the headache and your eyes will literally hurt.
- Water bottle – when you’re out in the sun it’s important to stay hydrated! Bring a refillable water bottle and drink up, buttercup!
- Two or more towels – I always bring a few towels to the beach to lay on, use to dry off, and have an extra in case anyone else forgets theirs.
- A good book – reading is my favorite thing to do on the beach, so I’m always sure to have a book on hand.
- Lip balm with SPF – there’s nothing worse than burnt, chapped lips! Don’t forget to put on lip balm when in the sun!
- Sunscreen – you don’t want to burn and then have to hide from the sun for the rest of vaca! Lather up, beauty queens!
- Watermelon – this is my favorite snack on the beach. It’s so cold, juicy and yummy!
- Other snacks – running around the beach can make you hungry! Bring a few snacks just incase you need something to munch on.