My skin has been really annoying lately – breaking out and getting randomly oily. I’m sure it was something I’ve been using (I have super sensitive skin) but still, I wanted to solve the problem.
I looked up some easy tips to improve skin and found tons of really easy ones. Here they are:
- Drink more water – this is good for you whole body, which is a plus, but also flushes dirt and oil out of your skin.
- Eat more fruits and veggies – another good plus for you whole body! The wateriness of these foods also helps flush out your skin and clear it up. Go for really watery fruits and veggies like watermelon and cucumbers.
- Only wash at night – I was surprised to read this one, but skin experts say that washing your face in the morning is actually counterproductive. This is because your skin works all night to clear itself and regenerate, so washing it is just drying it out and erasing all of it’s work. Who knew!
- Exfoliate daily – I have the Clarisonic Mia and my skin always feel so much cleaner after I use it to exfoliate and get all the grossness out! I used to do it every other day but do it every day now and I think it works well with the foaming Clean & Clear basic cleanser.
- Moisturize as necessary – I put on moisturizer basically only when I feel like my face is getting dry. Make sure not to overdo it because you don’t want your face to look oily. If you feel as though you need a light moisturizer in the morning or before bed, those are great times to use it.
What are your best tips for clear skin?