I have recently been crazy over deodorant, I think after watching the Kourtney & Kim Take Miami episode a few weeks ago when everyone was telling Kourtney she smelled because she refused to wear it.
Anyways, it got me thinking about the best deodorants and which ones work the best. I have tried a bunch (as I’m sure everyone has) and definitely have my favorites. I always have a few laying around and rotate between which I use, one in my room, two in the bathroom – whatever. Deodorant is obviously a very important part of our personal hygiene.
Also, I always keep a mini deodorant in my purse. You never know when it’s going to be a long day and you’re going to need it! I’d rather have it and not use it than need it and not have it, so I keep it in my cosmetics case.
As I’ve mentioned, I’ve tried a bunch of deodorants. Here are some of the best ones:
- Sugar Roll on Deodorant – I’ve never actually tried this one but really want to. It got good reviews and apparently smells really good. I have used a roll on deodorant before from Avon that was discontinued, and I always really liked it! This one is sold at Sephora and once I try it I’ll let you know how it is.
- Lady Speed Stick – this isn’t my very favorite deodorant, but I wear it when I am wearing a white shirt because it is said to defend against those yucky yellow stains white shirts tend to get (gross, I know). It is said that using salt in the laundry can remove these stains, but why not just prevent them in the first place?!
- Secret Natural Mineral – I just began using this and I really like it. I really like the Eucalyptus Blossom scent and the fact that this is a more natural deodorant choice which neutralizes odor rather than masking it. A great choice!
- Secret Outlast Clear Gel – when I first started using this a few years ago, I thought gel deodorant was weird. Now it’s my favorite! I think it keeps you fresher longer and you don’t need to worry about white marks on your clothes. This one comes in so many great scents, I rotate through them all!
- Dove Invisible Solids – this is a good deodorant with a fresh scent that is great for everyday use. I would definitely recommend it!
Which deodorants are your favorites? Which have you had bad experiences with?