Okay, so I have always been really picky when it comes to jewelry. I constantly warn my boyfriend against buying it for me (unless I am explicit about what I want), as I know how insanely picky I am. It’s actually unreasonable.
This is especially true when it comes to my rings. I love rings so much and they are undoubtedly my favorite kind of jewelry, and in my opinion they are the most special. I have several that are purely costume jewelry, but I have several that are so special to me.
Here are my favorites:
- Heart ring – my very favorite ever is my gold cutout heart ring. It is my favorite for several reasons. First, because my dad got it for me. Second, because my sister, my mom, and I all have the same one. Lastly, because it is from my very favorite vacation spot. I will wear this ring for the rest of my life…easily.
- Bows – I have several really adorable bow rings. Two of them (the gold ones) are Kate Spade and just really cute to wear. The last one is very special because it’s from my boyfriend. It’s called a “Forget me Knot” ring and it always makes me happy when I wear it.
- Tiffany’s heart ring – this ring is so super cute and another one from my dad (he has the best taste ever!). My sister has the same one and my mom has one that’s similar, which also makes it special. It goes perfectly with everything and is just a great every day piece.
- Initial heart ring – my dad gave me this ring (shocker!) like, forever ago. Seriously, I was probably 10 years old when he gave it to me for Christmas. It is so simple, preppy, and sweet and I could never, ever outgrow it.
- Knot ring – this is the last one I’ll mention and also from my dad. It is, too, from my favorite vacation spot and my mom has the same one. I’m a big knot fan (so nautical!) and I always get so many compliments on this one!
What are your favorite rings like? Dainty and simple or chunky and fun? What makes them so special?