Valentine’s Day is officially this week, and that means it’s time for candy, love, flowers, and sappy movies on TV.
Additionally, Valentine’s Day is a great time to treat yourselves. Why not pamper yourself in honor of this fabulous holiday? I think it’s a great idea.
There are a bunch of ways to spoil yourself this heart day, but here are my favorites:
- Get a mani/pedi – there is not much better than a fresh mani/pedi. It is so relaxing to get one and it looks great after! All around a perfect treat!
- Get a massage and/or facial – facials are my favorite thing and getting one around Valentine’s Day is a great way to treat yourself, feel fresh, clean, and relaxed, and look great for date night!
- Have a movie marathon – take some time to relax and watch your favorite love stories on the couch under a blanket with a cup of hot chocolate. I’m thinking You’ve Got Mail, The Notebook, and Sweet Home Alabama.
- Eat lots and lots of chocolate – I mean, that’s what Valentine’s Day is for, isn’t it???
- Buy something you’ve been coveting – splurge on something you’ve been eyeing on this special day. Whether it’s a new purse, new shoes, or a new bracelet, buy it without guilt and let it make you happy!
What are your favorite ways to treat yourself? What are your Valentine’s plans?