Since it’s a snowy night here in Connecticut, it’s the perfect time to cuddle up on the couch with a glass of champagne and watch movies.
There are so many great movies on Netflix available to stream instantly that it’s silly to waste money on an On Demand movie or leave the house for a Red Box rental.
Here are some of my favorites available for instant streaming:
- Morning Glory – this is such a great movie that I enjoyed from start to finish. First of all, it has Rachel McAdams in it. Second of all, it’s a great and unconventional story! This is one that anyone would love, not just chicks, which is another great aspect to it.
- A Little Bit of Heaven – we all know how I feel about Kate Hudson movies, and this one is no exception. This film is a lot different than her others, but still very good. Be warned though – it is sad! I shed more than a few tears during it, but nonetheless it’s a great story.
- The Disney Movies – am I the only one really happy that all of the classic Disney movies are finally being added to Netflix streaming? Didn’t think so. There are so many great ones on there like Dumbo, Alice in Wonderland, and The Fox & the Hound that are family friendly and will be sure to bring back great memories.
- Everybody’s Fine – I watched this movie a few months ago before it was added to Netflix instant streaming, and it is so incredibly good! This is another film that both guys and girls will enjoy but it is also one that has a bit of a sad undertone to it.
- Wish Upon a Star – looking for a blast from your past?! How about this Disney Channel Original movie? Take a look at Katherine Hiegl before she became super famous and pop some popcorn for this corny but totally lovable chick flick.
Below are some more of my favorites, because I just couldn’t resist! Take advantage of the snow and enjoy a relaxing night at home with some awesome flicks.