My whole life, I’ve had really difficult to manage curly hair. My family (mainly my dad) has teased me endlessly about how thick, frizzy, and crazy my hair always is.
Over the years, I’ve tried many, many hair products to tame the mane. Some have worked and some have been massive failures.
Here are the best and worst that I’ve found:
- Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner – this stuff is really great for de-frizzing my hair. Ever since I began using it at the beginning of the semester, I’ve seen definite improvement. The best part is is that you can get it at any drug store for a super reasonable price.
- Bouncy cream – this is my absolute favorite hair cream! It makes my curls look so beautiful! A must have if you have curly hair – I have been using this forever. Also, it smells great.
- Tresemme Non-Aerosol Hairspray – I love this stuff because it smells great, works well, and does not make my hair feel strawy!
- Victoria’s Secret So Sexy Curl Hair Products – I love the way this smells but the perfuminess of it made my face break out like crazy!
- Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Hair Products – this stuff made my hair incredibly dry and so tangled! Never using it again…ever.
- Garnier Fructis Aerosol Hairspray – this stuff makes my hair so dry and straw-like, I absolutely hate using it!
Now that I’ve shared my favorite hair products with you for my curly look, what are your favorite things to use on your hair? Is it as unruly as mine? I doubt that’s even possible.