This week, the only place other than school on my mind is home.
Even though Thanksgiving break was only a few short weeks ago, I am so excited to get home at the end of this week!
Especially since it is the holiday time, I am super excited to be home. There are so many fun, homey things that occur around this time that are making me beyond ready to be there.
Besides of course my family and dogs, own bed, showers without flip flops, and home cooked meals, here’s what I’m so excited to go home to:
- Decorating the Christmas tree – this is one of my favorite things to do during the season! I love putting on holiday music and pulling out my favorite ornaments to put on the tree. My favorites are all of our Winnie the Pooh ones we have.
- Take a nice warm bath and read – I can’t wait to get home and take a bubble bath, relax, and read a good book.
- Wrap presents – I love wrapping gifts and making them look extra beautiful and can’t wait to go home to wrap up a bunch of them and put them under the tree!
- Baking Christmas goodies – I love baking, so during Christmas time this love just goes into overdrive and I bake millions of treats! It is so fun to try new recipes (thank you, Pinterest!) and also bake old favorites.
- Decorate the house – decorating for the holidays is always so festive and fun. Again, thanks to Pinterest, I am super excited to try out new decorating ideas this year!
What are your favorite things about home during the holiday season?