Since it looks like we’re going to be stuck inside for a few days due to Hurricane Sandy, I thought it would be a great time to suggest my favorite TV shows to stream on Netflix. There are so many available, from Barney to a show called Unusual Buildings. I love watching shows on Netflix because there are no commercials! Of course there are all the really popular shows on there, like Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, and Pretty Little Liars that I watch.
But there are a bunch of other, less popular ones that are also great! Here are some of my favorites that I highly recommend for the rainy days ahead:
- Hidden Palms: Although this show only ran for one season, I really enjoyed watching it and all it’s scandal and highly recommend it if you’re a GG or OTH fan!
- My So Called Life: This was a popular show a while ago that my mom told me about. It includes witty story lines about teen angst and although it is a little dated, it is still pretty fun to watch.
- Dawson’s Creek: Since this is my favorite show ever I was thrilled when it was put onto Netflix instant streaming. This show is dramatic and has a complex, ever-changing story line centered around a small-town group of friends. A WB classic, I highly recommend it to all girls.
- Giuliana and Bill: This is a highly underrated shows that currently airs on the style network. G&B are an awesome couple that is so fun to watch and there is a really emotional aspect to the show, too. They clearly love each other and that’s what makes it such an addicting flick.
- Hannah Montana: Okay, so maybe I’m a little childish with this one, but I can’t help it! I’ve always been a big Hannah fan. Watching this Disney hit is so mindless, easy, and fun that it’s a great pick-me-up when the clouds are overhead (metaphorically and literally!).
Also, might I add that Netflix has a great collection of old Nickelodeon shows? Talk about a blast from the past! Check out Hey Arnold! and Rugrats to reminisce on your childhood years.
Hope everyone has a relaxing couple of days and watches lots of TV!