This summer, I began loving Instagram after my sister’s incessant preaching about how great it is. And guess what?! It actually is really fun! It makes me feel like a professional photographer when I put up pictures of the fall foliage even though I can barely hold a camera straight.
Anyways, there are some really fun accounts that I follow with a range of different pictures – some preppy, some artsy, some funny, some adorable. I really enjoy looking at all types of photos and having a variety on my Insta-feed.
Here are my five favorite accounts to follow (in no particular order):
- Most Adorable Puppies – I love following this account because the pictures are soooooooo adorable! I love puppies and the photos that this accounts puts up on them always make me smile and brighten my day.
- Elise Francesca Joy – I love the brand Francesca Joy that makes all hand painted accessories. They are really stylish and unique and the customer service is great. Also, you can get them personalized which is awesome. Anyways, the creator of the company has an Instagram and posts all sorts of artsy photos which I find fun to look at – especially because I have zero artistic ability.
- Kate Spade NY – First of all, one of my biggest addictions on earth is to handbags, and Kate Spade bags are among my favorite. I literally have an endless supply of them in my closet. Another one of my biggest addictions is to champagne. I love not only the taste but the celebratory feeling you get while drinking it. Kate Spade’s Instagram account usually pairs the two of those with such elegance, adding in sweets, fashion, and parties.
- Kiel James Patrick – not only do I love this brand, but I love following the actual person on Instagram. He puts up so many picture-perfect shots. Lately he’s put up gorgeous autumn photos and he has put up many, many great ones of his cat.
- LynBacca- this account is girlie, preppy, and adorable. A mix of photos of outfits, beauty products, and her adorable pooch, I love looking at this one to add a little more preppy to my day.
What are your favorite Insta accounts to follow? I need to add some humorous ones to my feed, so give me ideas!!